Our brass dies are produced to the highest standard. So at Dies Direct our experienced staff and modern equipment help us produce top quality dies for the foil blocking or hot stamping industries.
Our manufacturing unit includes all the modern technology needed to create top quality brass hot foil stamping dies, as you can see in the images at the bottom of this page.
The benefits of brass dies include (but is not limited to):
- Friendly to the environment
- Good heat retention and foil transfer
- Good hardness, making it ideal for long run print jobs
- Extremely sharp, straight shoulders and a high definition finish
- Good for all foil stamping applications
- Multi-level embossing and de-bossing also available
- Brass CNC dies are also suitable for flat foil and reversal dies
We manufacture our brass dies in-house using CNC machines with a maximum bed capacity of 1000 mm x 700 mm. As standard, we CNC dies to 1.2 mm although customers might need a deeper finish depending on the substrate they are foiling onto.
In addition to our brass foil blocking dies, please don’t forget we also make foil blocking dies and embossing dies in magnesium and copper. Together with security dies, we should be considered your one-stop shop for die making.
Our brass dies will be dispatched within 48 hours after receipt of artwork by our studio (if you place your order before 12 o’clock). However, you’ll receive confirmation of your delivery time upon receipt of the artwork. We offer a worldwide delivery service.
For the purpose of a quick quotation, we now offer an easy to access online quoting tool for our customers. Please click here for details on logging in accordingly.